Download for more tips the manual.
- take the
firebasket with supplied handle;
- put three kindlings under the firepbasket and light them;
- wait five minutes;
- fill the basket half way with briquettes;
- put again three kindlings and light them;
- fill the basket completely;
- Wait with grilling till the basket is well on fire.
- tack the chicken in the middle of the pin;
- check this by putting the top on a piece of wood and turn;
- the chicken should not imbalance and should turn easily.
- after finishing your favourite course the KipGrill®
is easy to dismantle;
- don’t use your dishwasher but simply clean the parts with water
in a dry and clen place.
- Look onto the recipe page.
- The KipGrill®
is an ideal give away,
Many companies have presented it.